Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Chairman in good decision shock!

Nice to see Kevin Wilson back in charge at Kettering.For someone who took the Poppies to within an inch of having a crack at the Conference last season (not that I'm complaining , being an Alty fan) I thought it was harsh relieving him of his duties fot NOT wearing comedy breasts and NOT being mates with Ally McCoist.

Gazza's attempts to defend himself in TV interviews was not helped by the fact that he was obviously pissed. (His "my ex-wife and ex-kids" a bit of a giveaway). And then he gets himself arrested.

I'll start my Pete Doherty for QPR campaign now I think.

3 comments:

John said...

"The former midfielder, whose other clubs as a player included Lazio, Everton, Middlesbrough and Burnley, admitted drinking a double brandy before one game."

So, one less than the fans and two less than the players.

John said...

"Two years ago I would have given in but not now. I'm a genius and I know what's going on the football field."

Yes, Paul, a genius. A drunk genius. Every time I get drunk I become a genius too.

Martin said...

And to think ,he was once hailed as the new George Best.Mmm wait..