Sunday, August 10, 2008

Nerban Metrosexual*

I've been cleaning out the guest bedroom over the past couple of days in preparation for the arrival of a fellow Counagoite coming to stay next weekend, and amongst the extremely well-hidden and deeply buried items I uncovered were a set of photos taken on holiday in Turkey about five years back. It was of a fashion show put on for hotel guests to flog them leather coats. The final catwalk presentation included one or two guests. I was very, very drunk at the time. I present these pictures now purely for your amusement and as a warning about the perils of raki.





Perhaps you understand now why they were so well buried.

Someone did buy the coat I was modelling, btw. No commission was forthcoming.



* Nerban Metrosexual. See how many other names for me you can think of.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gypus Maximus.

Reidski said...

Bigus Dickus?

You must have been blootered!!

Martin said...

How about "King Tart the Second"

I thought,

"What a 'king tart" the second I saw the pictures.

John said...

The only person who could possibly get away with such attire in public is a man who is entirely confident about and comfortable with his sexuality, or else a flaming transvestite exhibitionist, something I pointed out much later that same night to the duty officer.