Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Manuel Estimulo's Greek Brethren


For a moment I thought the messages here were genuine, but they're clearly fictional parodies of fascists because the characters aren't particularly well drawn and their personalities and vocabularies are lacking in the subtlety and depth you'd find in real people.

Who is talking about civilization? The Irish… once you filled the whole world with your filth and then you dare to slag us off? Did you ever hear abt IRA pal? In Greece we never had that, except a few communist who betrayed our history, a small conspiracy of subhumen like you Irish jerks and foreigners like slavs and Turks. We sent the to the exile and left them die while we were adoring our great history.

Just go and ask us, what is your opinion about Irish? Not good my friend.

I am glad to see your financial collapse. I hope you will end up without any single penny in your miserable life. But my country is booming and we will not allow immigrants to leech it, especially barbaric races like you

To the end

EVERY NON GREEK IS BARBARIAN


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Not sure what I loved most, the post, Angry Greek's reply, or this:

"The revolution has barely begun and already they’ve come for the comics."

Donagh said...

What!! You mean you didn't write them John. Shiittee, I'll never be able to mess up a Greek beach with my filth while reading the White Goddess again.