Saturday, February 12, 2005

World famous in Manchester

That's Norm of Normblog fame, whose interview by Channel M, Manchester's local TV station, was broadcast last night. Seems Normblog has achieved some notoriety. I wouldn't know about that, and I haven't seen the interview yet (Channel M has a tendency to repeat items fairly frequently, so I'll look out for this particular item when I'm over in Altrincham next Christmas), but my spies tell me that it's along the lines of "So, you're a professor, then. Say something clever."

Anyone unfortunate enough to live in the vicinity care to expand? (I say unfortunate because, obviously, as a resident of the MCR area, you're undoubtedly a City fan.) Can you confirm that Norm was interviewed not because of his blog but because he is a United fan living in Manchester?

No comments: