Thursday, December 01, 2005

Shutting the Fuck Up



I'll be taking an extended leave from blogging as of Monday. My fellow Counagoites can and will, I'm sure, be using C&S for whatever purposes they see fit, and I'll be hanging around the blogs of my friends like a banished priest at a garden party to toss in the odd bon mot or unwanted observation, but the fact is I feel like I've become a slave to my creation, obliged to feed it every day instead of letting it feed me.

I'm in a blogging rut, basically, and need a long holiday and some hard drugs.

Laters.

4 comments:

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

Darn it we will miss you... sniff... come on the rest of you, keep C&S warm for John (especially if he needs rehab after the hard drugs...)

Lisa Rullsenberg said...

PS is it so you can read and buy more books and not confess to breaking that resolution...?

Imposs1904 said...

blogging rut?

lightweight - have a good yin ;-)

Martin said...

Yeah, do some work ,you lazy sod!